Around the town
- A day in the life of the Oxfam Shop Lumley Road. Tours daily during opening hours.
- Behind the Scenes at St Barnabas Hospice Shop Lumley Road Daily during Opening Hours
Wednesday, March 20
- Lincolnshire Coast Light Railway Skegness Water Leisure Park. Have a look round the railway and collection of ex WW1 railway vehicles. By prior arrangement only. Call 07982 604180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, March 21
- Gibraltar Point Volunteer Information Event. Do you have a passion for wildlife? Then Gibraltar Point needs your help. Call in at their Volunteer Information Event: Old Coast Guard Station. 12pm-3pm
Friday March 22 afternoon & Saturday March 23rd from 10am
- Eco Centre Forest Volunteering Information Event: full details coming soon.
Saturday, March 30
- Gibraltar Point Beach Clean Litter pickers are provided but if you have your own pickers please do bring them along. Please wear comfortable walking shoes. All ages welcome. Meet at Gibraltar Point beach 10am to noon.